How to control cholesterol level in our body
Alice uncle was a cardiologist, who died of a heart attack. She was very much shocked by his death and always kept a close check over her cholesterol level. Having knowledge of the basics, she always made sure that precautions are implemented not only read and forgotten.
Quick tips to keep a check over cholesterol level:
- Adequate weight: Overweight always leads to many problems. The excessive weight of the body creates a lot many hindrances for the organs to work in the proper way.
- Proper exercise regime: Discipline in life in itself is a huge precaution. So follow at least for 5 days a week with the proper schedule for engaging in exercise.
- Food: Food rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Include Chia seeds, walnut, flax seeds, coconut oil in the daily diet.
- Reduce trans fats: Just limit the “packed” food, Diet reduces the trans fats automatically.
- Stress-free: Try to keep some “me” time in a day, to keep stress out of the body. Happy and stress free body itself reduces the chances to induce problems with it.
- Reduce intake of carbohydrates: Try a variety of food other than white flour or white rice. Try including barley, millets, oats, quinoa and other high-fiber food. And eating raw or boiled veggie in a smoothie or salad form helps you a lot to reduce intake of carbohydrates in food.
Blood Cholesterol Level Chart:
- Triglycerides should be between 150 – 500
- Low Density Cholesterol (LDL) 130 – 160
- High Density Cholesterol 35-50
It’s always good to keep the level in the range and the easiest way to keep cholesterol in level is regular exercise with good diet, which included more of vegetables to get proper nourishment but stay away from packed food and eat at regular intervals by following the basic rule of eating a variety of items in moderation. Excess of anything is bad.
Have a happy living.