Fitness tips to stay healthy and in good body shape
Fitness is very much important for everyone. Most of the people want to get in proper body shape these days, I have come up with some fitness tips to stay healthy and maintain a good body posture.
Drinking water routine
- After waking up in the morning, Drink one glass of water in an empty stomach to freshen yourself up, It is very much beneficial for the body and one of the greatest secrets behind glowing skin as we know it’s helpful in removing toxins from the blood.
- One glass of water before a meal to dilute digestive juices and just before a shower to lower blood pressure
- Drinking water in the morning also helps in losing body weight and in the creation of new muscle and blood cells.
- Drink 16 to 21 ounces of water 1 to 2 hours before going for exercise, 8 ounces of water before 20-30 minutes of workout or during your warm ups and 9 ounces of water after finishing a workout.
Exercise and diet routine for body fitness
- Exercise for at least one hour daily, Some people also choose to do yoga, which is more beneficial for meditation and relaxing your inner selves.
- Walk daily for at least 25-30 mins to reduce the risk of heart disease and to maintain weight. It also reduces the stress levels
- Eat at least 2 or 3 bananas, 250 GM of oats, 1 apple or carrot pickle before 30-35 minutes going to workout in the morning.
- Add on some juices to have before exercise if you like to workout in the evening or so.
- Having juice (apple, pomegranate) is like fueling your body and get energy for the workout.
- Add some fruit smoothies in your daily meals.
- Avoid junk food in your daily meals
- Electrolytes like sodium, magnesium and potassium are needed to be replaced as electrolytes are lost from sweat while doing heavy exercise.
- Eat food rich in electrolytes which include Coconut, Banana, Avocado, Raisins and dates.
- Fat takes longer to digest by the body so avoid greasy food else it can lead to upset stomach·
- Main fuel for the muscle is the carbohydrates which you burn while exercising.
- After the workout, Carbohydrates and protein help in muscle recovery and give energy. Oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds are the rich sources for muscle recovery.
CALORIE INTAKE CALCULATE
- Track your daily calorie intake according to your body weight.
- For an average man 24-2500 Kcal a day and 19-2000 Kcal for women. But these values can also vary in metabolism, level of physical activity and age.
- You can also use the calorie intake calculator to calculate your daily intake of calories.
Pay close attention to what works for you. These are the directions for overall body fitness , We all have different digestive systems.
HAVE A HAPPY LIVING