5 tips to stay away from the thyroid problems
The thyroid gland is a butterfly shaped gland in the neck controlling the speed of metabolism by producing hormones. It is responsible for regulating growth and development in the body. It secretes two hormones free T3 and free T4 in the body. One must try to keep the values of TSH, free T3 and free T4 within range. According to American Thyroid Association, 12 percent of US Population develops thyroid conditions during their lifetime
How to recognise thyroid problems?
Try to figure out changes in your body don’t ignore if the following symptoms persist:
1. Unnecessary weight gain, Unusual weight gain might be due to imbalance thyroid hormones.
2. If constipation persists for no understandable reason
3. Muscle weakness ,If you feel weak for no reason then it might be due to thyroid imbalance.
4. Depression ,Mood swings and unusual feeling of depression also among the major symptoms.
5. Feeling too cold or too hot and others have not been feeling the same for many days can be due to hormonal imbalances.
If the above problem persists, then must visit your doctor and start the proper medicine.